Islandora CLAW is the next generation of Islandora. Still in development, this major upgrade will be compatible with Fedora 4.
For more details, please check out the following resources:
- Alpaca: Event driven middleware based on Apache Camel that synchronizes a Fedora 4 with Drupal.
- docs: Documentation!
- chullo: PHP client for Fedora 4 built using Guzzle and EasyRdf
- Crayfish: A collection of Islandora CLAW microservices
- Crayfish-Commons: A library housing shared code for Crayfish microservices
- drupal-project: Composer template for Islandora CLAW Drupal
- claw-playbook: Bleeding edge development environment
- islandora: Islandora CLAW Drupal core module
- islandora_collection: Islandora CLAW Drupal collection module
- islandora_image: Islandora CLAW Drupal image module
- jsonld: JSON-LD Serializer for Drupal 8 and Islandora CLAW
- Syn: Tomcat valve for JWT Authentication
Islandora CLAW provides an Ansible claw-playbook to fully deploy the stack to a vagrant, bare-metal server or multi server environments.
- discoverygarden inc.
- McMaster University
- University of Limerick
- York University
- University of Manitoba
- Simon Fraser University
- American Philosophical Society
- Common Media Inc.
If you would like to contribute, please get involved by attending our weekly Tech Call. We love to hear from you!
If you would like to contribute code to the project, you need to be covered by an Islandora Foundation Contributor License Agreement or Corporate Contributor Licencse Agreement. Please see the Contributors pages on Islandora.ca for more information.
We recommend using the claw-playbook to get started. If you want to pull down the submodules for development, don't forget to run
git submodule update --init --recursive after cloning.