- Changing user agent to a lower version and removing now redundant browser settings (#409) (7d799b6) @IsmaelMartinez
- Bump ini from 1.3.5 to 1.3.7 (#400) (292a135) @dependabot[bot]
- fix: package.json & yarn.lock to reduce vulnerabilities (#393) (73470ec) @snyk-bot
- removing final references to the word master (#390) (7649cac) @IsmaelMartinez
- Fixing more codacy issues (#389) (6959de4) @IsmaelMartinez
- fixes from codacy recommendations in README and index.js (#388) (52b1718) @IsmaelMartinez
- Fix/missing semicolons in main index (#387) (4168754) @IsmaelMartinez
- updating the readme to indicate the current project status (#386) (360c2f5) @IsmaelMartinez
- Create codeql-analysis.yml (6694c8e) @IsmaelMartinez
- Fixes in README.md (#380) (488e976) @Yash-Singh1
- Bump lodash from 4.17.15 to 4.17.19 (#373) (286bfa4) @dependabot[bot]
- Split snap build in two to try to build arm and amd versions (#369) (39a2053) @IsmaelMartinez
- Fixing the order of the build arguments for multiple architectures (3ae5b26) @IsmaelMartinez
Thanks again everyone for continuing to support this. I can't express how much I do appreciate it.
Release notes with the help of Stamp.
- Adding other architecture builds (#359) Thanks to @franz-strebel
- Update HISTORY.md to reflect the situation with the current client (#355) (63221d4) Thanks to @aubertc
- Camera is now automatically connected by default (4cdb2b6) Thanks to @galgalesh
- Moving from Travis to GitHub Actions
- Feature 322 fix meetings links issue (#346) - fixes (#322, #318 and #341) (736c3cf) @IsmaelMartinez
- Bump acorn from 6.3.0 to 6.4.1 (#329) (d7f3647) @dependabot[bot]
- Bump yarn from 1.17.3 to 1.22.0 (#319) (61b0c62) @dependabot[bot]
- Include an example of how to fill the config.json (#327) (fffd3a9) Thanks to @vejeta
Release notes with the help of Stamp.
Thanks everyone for continuing to support this. I really appreciate it.
Also, moved to GitHub actions from travis ci... beware of dragons
While we wait for Microsoft... Here we go, we are now version 1.0.0
This release has been focus on fixing small issues, improving config options (specially for proxy), adding some bots to help automation, adding more functionality to the right click button and automatically place your downloads into the download folder (opt in feature)
- Adding electron dl to automatically place your dowloads into the dowload folder (opt-in feature, check the config options) (#295) (a0a1ada) @IsmaelMartinez
- Enabling the right click on url and adding copy URL to that menu option (#294) (08b3b8f) @IsmaelMartinez
- Add proxy server to config options to ease configuration (#292) (5cd7ade) @IsmaelMartinez
- Adding the 'try-supported-channel-layouts' to avoid locking the audio on the 1st instance (#291) (7e6f823) @IsmaelMartinez
- Feature/fix anylint issues and close #272 (#288) (8f5e654) @IsmaelMartinez
- Bump eslint-utils from 1.3.1 to 1.4.2 (#287) (c83755b) @dependabot[bot]
- fix: enable meetups join also for https protocol links (#283) (fda5303) Thanks @standagh
- Updating stale.yml (225a3b7) @IsmaelMartinez
- feat: add join meeting via link outside application (#255) (c4f10e6) Thanks @emanuelbatista
- Feat adding snyk (#260) (cea2602) @IsmaelMartinez
- Replacing depShield for snyk to check vulnerabilities (#259) (e01c419) @IsmaelMartinez
- revert - Fix depshield issues (#258) (e6784e3) @IsmaelMartinez
- Fix depshield issues (#256) (15164d2) @IsmaelMartinez
- Update README.md (ee20faa) @IsmaelMartinez
- Update README.md (d7cdb0d) @IsmaelMartinez
- Adding stale bot (2b5f107)
- Fix merge issue (#238) (3bb71a4) Thanks @jef79m
Special thanks to @julian-alarcon for continuously supporting the snap version of this project and to anyone else that is supporting other package types.
Thanks also to @byteSamurai for introducing hacktoverfest. I manage to get a t-shirt and to get a few people on my team to also contribute.
Its been a long ride, and looks like Microsoft has heard us out loud, but until they got something working as stable as this, I will continue contributing.
Release notes partly done by Stamp.
This release is been mostly concentrated on bug fixes and making this a bit more stable.
- Add flatpak to configuration directory list (#232) (afbb725) Thanks to @agates
- Fix #208. Increasing the electron-builder (#231) (555e364)
- Fix #221: updating readme with a link to AppImageLauncher (#226) (4fce0df) Thanks to @orange-buffalo
- Fix #171. Can't open Microsoft Teams - blank screen (#218) (f0242d2) Thanks to @inglor and @basaas
- Fix #204. Updating default user agent string (#217) (952c55a) Thanks to @whofferbert
- Feature #185 Adding the ability to toogle fullscreen f11 (#216) (adeec1d) Thanks to @rt3norio
- Update KNOWN_ISSUES to reference cache folder (#171) (#210) (36af526) Thanks to @skyghis
- Fix #182. Better handle external requests in new windows (#206) (599e140) Thanks to @HarlemSquirrel
Special thanks also to all the people that reported issues, tested them, fixed them, improved the documentation, and, in general, helped making this a bit more stable. All of this will not be possible with your contributions.
Apologies if I have missed anyone.
Stamp helped to generate this release notes.
Quick fixes due the upgrade of electron-builder seems to have broke most of the build packages.
- Changing the console.error message to console.log when not finding a config.json file. Fixes #203 (#205) (03eb8ae)
- Remove invalid newline in Linux package description Fixes #197 and #199 (#201) (fa108d7) . Thanks to @lkrms for it!
- Create FUNDING.yml (1a1bbe7)
- moving to 0.5.1 (b8f4520)
Release notes by Stamp.