.NET Standard 2.0 Library to access YouTrack API.
For more information on YouTrack visit jetbrains.com/youtrack.
First of all, install
YouTrackSharp into your project using a NuGet client.
If you want to work with pre-release builds, configure our MyGet feed as a package source.
To communicate with a YouTrack server instance, we'll need a connection. It is recommended to always use permanent tokens to authenticate against YouTrack, using the
var connection = new BearerTokenConnection("https://ytsharp.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/", "perm:abcdefghijklmn");
Once a connection is made, various services can be used. For example to get a list of projects the user has access to, the
ProjectsService can be used:
var projectsService = connection.CreateProjectsService(); var projectsForCurrentUser = await projectsService.GetAccessibleProjects();
Other services are available as well, mapping to the YouTrack REST API endpoints and operations that are available.
YouTrackSharp is a .NET Library to access the YouTrack API. Main features:
- Targets .NET Standard 2.0 - can be used with pretty much any .NET platform!
- All calls are
asyncall the way.
- Handles serialization of YouTrack's timestamps into
- Authentication using permanent tokens.
- Comes with a color indices list.
The following API's are currently supported:
- User-related methods through
- Projects-related methods through
- Issues-related methods through
- Time-tracking-related methods through
- Agile Board-related methods through
- Administration API's
Many other API's are not included yet - feel free to tackle one of the
UpForGrabs issues and make YouTrackSharp better!
Supported YouTrack versions
YouTrackSharp versions follow YouTrack versioning. This means that YouTrackSharp 2018.4 supports YouTrack version 2018.4 as well as YouTrack InCloud for that version.
Some features will work with both newer and older versions of YouTrack as well but they are not officially suppported.
For YouTrack versions before 2018.4:
- YouTrack versions before 2018.4 - Use YouTrackSharp 3.x
- YouTrack Standalone 7.0 - use the 2.x branch or YouTrackSharp 2.x
- YouTrack Standalone 6.5 - use the 2.x branch or YouTrackSharp 2.x
- YouTrack Standalone 6.0 - use the 2.x branch or YouTrackSharp 2.x
- YouTrack Standalone 5.x - use the 2.x branch or YouTrackSharp 2.x
- YouTrack Standalone 4.x - use the 2.x branch or YouTrackSharp 2.x
- YouTrack Standalone 3.x - use the 1.x branch or YouTrackSharp 1.x
Be aware that these older branches are frozen and bug fixes nor new feature development is done on them.