glTF Sample Models
Sample glTF 2.0 models are provided in as many of the following formats as possible:
- glTF (.gltf) with separate resources: .bin (geometry, animation, skins), .glsl (shaders), and image files
- glTF (.gltf) with embedded resources
- Binary glTF (.glb) using the binary container format
- glTF (.gltf) using the KHR_materials_pbrSpecularGlossiness extension
- Original COLLADA (.dae) or other source format
README.md in each model's directory for usage restrictions.
Sample models help the glTF ecosystem, if you are able to contribute a model, see the contributing section below.
Other glTF Sample Models
For addition glTF models, see:
- Cesium's demo models and unit test models.
- Flightradar24's GitHub repo of aircrafts.
- Sketchfab's glTF samples.
- Kenney • Assets hundreds of themed low-poly assets (nature, space, castle, furniture, etc.) provided by Kenney under CC0 licenses.
Contributing Sample Models
We appreciate sample model contributions; they help ensure a consistent glTF ecosystem.
To contribute a model, open a pull request with:
- A new subdirectory containing
- Add the new model to the appropriate table.
If you have any questions, submit an issue.