Orchard module for aggregating feeds by creating content items from them. Supported feed types are: RSS and Atom feeds. This module was created when developing the new Orchard app driving www.dotnetfoundation.org, the website of .NET Foundation. It's also available for all sites on DotNest, the Orchard SaaS.
- Feed items must contain a "pubDate" node.
- Feed items must contain a "guid", "title" or "description" node.
- Feeds must have an "rss" root node.
- Feed entries must contain an "updated" node.
- Feed entries must contain an "id" node.
- Feeds must use the http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom namespace in the "feed" root node.
Contributing and support
Bug reports, feature requests, comments, questions, code contributions, and love letters are warmly welcome, please do so via GitHub issues and pull requests. Please adhere to our open-source guidelines while doing so.
This project is developed by Lombiq Technologies. Commercial-grade support is available through Lombiq.