Have you ever wanted to have a clock or timer - but using words instead of boring old numbers?
Well, this is the plugin for you! Check out the Demo, and see for yourself.
Include both jQuery and jQuery WordClock in your HTML, and call the
wordclock method on a jQuery selector.
The contents of that selector will be replaced with a clock made from words.
<script src="/js/jquery.js"></script> <script src="/js/jquery.wordclock.js"></script> <script> $('#my-clock').wordclock(); </script> <div id="my-clock"></div>
- jQuery (tested with v1.2.0 - v1.9.0)
- Add better, more in depth documentation
- Add some default CSS styles so the first run experience is better
- Add a countdown mode, instead of constantly counting up
- Add different transition styles for a bit of variation