LoopKit is a set of tools to speed up development of your own closed-loop insulin delivery app. It is agnostic to treatment decisions and input sources.
Loop is a full-featured app built on top of LoopKit.
- Data storage and retrieval, using HealthKit and Core Data as appropriate
- Protocol types for representing data models in a flexible way
- Common calculation algorithms like Insulin On Board
- Boilerplate user interfaces like editing basal rate schedules and carb entry
LoopKit does not provide
- Treatment decisions: Your Diabetes May Vary.
- Device communications: Device-specific libraries are maintained separately.
LoopKit is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.