Current version: MK III
- Either install as a module from Magisk Manager, or via your choice of custom recovery.
- For advanced features, edit the sauron_useroptions file at Internal Storage (instructions contianed) and reflash twice.
- If ANYTHING fails, first and foremost provide logs found at Internal Storage.
- If flash fails, try flashing via recovery and additionally provide recovery logs.
- If boot fails, provide "turning on" ADB logs as well as the stated ones above.
- If using Magisk, logs from Magisk Manager would be helpful too.