Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Elite: Dangerous Market Connector (EDMC)
This app downloads your Cmdr's details and system, faction, scan and station data from the game Elite: Dangerous and, at your choice, either:
- sends station commodity market prices, other station data, system and faction information and body scan data to the Elite Dangerous Data Network (“EDDN”) from where you and others can use it via online trading, prospecting and shopping tools such as eddb, EDSM, Elite Trade Net, Inara, Roguey's, Trade Dangerous, etc.
- sends your Cmdr's details, ship details, cargo, materials and flight log to Elite: Dangerous Star Map.
- sends your Cmdr's details, ship details, cargo, materials, missions, community goal progress, and flight log to Inara.
- saves station commodity market prices to files on your computer that you can load into trading tools such as Trade Dangerous or mEDI's Elite Tools.
- saves a record of your ship loadout to files on your computer that you can load into outfitting tools such as E:D Shipyard, Coriolis or Elite Trade Net.
You can run the app on the same PC or Mac on which you're running Elite: Dangerous or on another PC connected via a network share. PS4 and Xbox are not supported, sorry.
The user-interface is deliberately minimal - your choice of data is automatically downloaded, transmitted and/or saved when you start Elite: Dangerous, land at a station, jump to a system or scan a body. Start the app before entering the game to ensure that you don't miss any data - some data is only available at game start.