👉 WordPress Editor block
"Columns" core block fork, a "Container" block with some options to build layouts :
- Columns structure
- Spacing (paddings)
- Backgrounds :
- Image (size, position, repeat)
⚠️ Please note this block is still in development, that's mean it could be broken frequently !
Known issues :
- It's not easy to focus the container block and access options. This block is based on "Columns" core block, which is itself not easy to use. Tip : focus the inner "Column" block and go up to the parent Container with the up arrow key.
Front view :
Columns structures availables :
Inner containers :
This project was bootstrapped with Create Guten Block.
Below you will find some information on how to run scripts.
You can find the most recent version of this guide here.
- Use to compile and run the block in development mode.
- Watches for any changes and reports back any errors in your code.
npm run build
- Use to build production code for your block inside
- Runs once and reports back the gzip file sizes of the produced code.
npm run eject
- Use to eject your plugin out of
- Provides all the configurations so you can customize the project as you want.
- It's a one-way street,
ejectand you have to maintain everything yourself.
- You don't normally have to
ejecta project because by ejecting you lose the connection with
create-guten-blockand from there onwards you have to update and maintain all the dependencies on your own.