Unofficial Blockstack Extension
This is a web extension to add Blockstack support to the Web Browser by making it so a user can log into the browser and authenticate apps via popup windows instead of through https://browser.blockstack.org/ or having to run their own instance of the Blockstack Browser. This makes the experience much more native and easy to use!
This browser does not quite have feature parity with the official browser, as it is missing the ability to acquire usernames and does not include the email scope for apps (yet).
Forum discussion can be found here.
- Creating/Recovering Accounts
- Managing Multiple Identities (at any offset)
- App Authentication
- App lookup via app.co's repo
- Blockstack Wallet Management (BTC)
- Blockstack Profile & Identity Management
- API Setting Verification
- Ability to set/change your account email
Downloads (for Beta Version)
Wallet Transactions have not been tested yet -- use at your own risk!
npm run buildwill create a built extension in the
npm run build:prodwill build production. It is allocated for 4Gb of memory however, so make sure you have space.
- currently it has been recorded to take ~2.5Gb however
npm run build cd build web-ext run
Where web-ext is the Mozilla web extension tester found on NPM.
icon-128, etc) are under CC-BY-4.0, as well as project-graphics (found in
Soli Deo Gloria