Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- MintCoin-2.1.1-Linux.tar.gz 5.79 MB
- MintCoin-2.1.1-Linux.tar.gz.asc 833 Bytes
- MintCoin-2.1.1-macOS.zip 5.38 MB
- MintCoin-2.1.1-macOS.zip.asc 833 Bytes
- MintCoin-2.1.1-win32-setup.exe 9.86 MB
- MintCoin-2.1.1-win32-setup.exe.asc 833 Bytes
- MintCoin-2.1.1-win32.zip 12.4 MB
- MintCoin-2.1.1-win32.zip.asc 833 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Bad people are bad.
This release is mostly because we had some infected binaries published on GitHub for version 2.1.0. These were taken down as soon as they were discovered and all accounts that could have published these were
either disabled or had their passwords updated. To help people using the MintCoin wallet be sure that they are using a clean version, we are releasing 2.1.1.
There are only two real changes to the code, both minor:
We work better with the
en_DKlocal, which provides ISO 8601 formatting for dates & times.
A few warnings for potential problems spotted by the most recent gcc compiler version were fixed.