My emacs config files with plugins. Fast and multiple languages supported.
- C/C++ (with auto-complete-clang-async smart-compile header-auto-complete)
- Python (with highlight-indentation and jedi support)
- Scheme (from cmu-scheme and yinwang's config)
- MarkDown (via markdown-mode)
- Go (via go-mode)
- Web (html js css, via web-mode)
- guile (for scheme)
- clang and clang-complete (for auto-complete in c)
- gcc, g++
- ipython (optional, for run python programs)
- virtualenv (for jedi install)
plugins are included in
a light weight c header file auto-complete mode.
based on email@example.com's sematic include plugin, removed sematic require.