NEventStore is a persistence library used to abstract different storage implementations when using event sourcing as storage mechanism.
NEventStore currently supports:
- .net standard 2.0
- .net framework 4.6.2
Starting from Version 6.0.0 NEventStore will use Semantic Versioning to track the version numbers.
Build Status (AppVeyor)
Main Library Packages
- NEventStore - the core library package.
- NEventStore.Serialization.Json - Json serialization to be used with an IDocumentSerializer.
- NEventStore.Serialization.Bson - BSon serialization to be used with an IDocumentSerializer.
- NEventStore.PollingClient - provides an implementation for a PollingClient.
Please see the documentation to get started and for more information.
ChangeLog can be found here
How to build (Windows OS)
To build the project locally on a Windows Machine:
- Open a Powershell console in Administrative mode and run the build script
build.ps1in the root of the repository.
Versioning is done automatically by the build script updating the AssemblyInfo.cs file (false in .csproj files) before the build starts. The version number is retrieved from the git repository tags using "gitversion" tool.
Things are handled this way because NEventStore is used a submodule in other projects and it need to have it's own version number when building other projects.
You should not update the version number manually, not commit the updated AssemblyInfo files.