NEventStore is a persistence library used to abstract different storage implementations when using event sourcing as storage mechanism.
NEventStore currently supports:
- .net 6.0
- .net 5.0
- .net standard 2.0
- .net framework 4.6.1
Starting from Version 6.0.0 NEventStore will use Semantic Versioning to track the version numbers.
Build Status (AppVeyor)
Main Library Packages
- NEventStore - the core library package.
- NEventStore.Serialization.Json - Json serialization to be used with an IDocumentSerializer.
- NEventStore.Serialization.Bson - BSon serialization to be used with an IDocumentSerializer.
- NEventStore.PollingClient - provides an implementation for a PollingClient.
Please see the documentation to get started and for more information.
ChangeLog can be found here
How to build (Windows OS)
To build the project locally on a Windows Machine:
- Install Chocolatey.
- Open a Powershell console in Administrative mode and run the build script
build.ps1in the root of the repository.