Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Neotokyo:Revamp Source-2013 wiki!
Why are we doing this?
- To become familiar with more recent implementations of the Source Engine
- Building solid foundations for porting the project to Source 2 once the SDK is released to the public
- Fix various bugs and limitations inherent to an old version of the Source 1 engine and a lack of active developer or maintainer
- Lean toward prettier graphics, better shadows, improved shaders, higher resolution textures and more detailed player and weapon models
- Benefit from improved "netcode"
- Limit exploits and cheating tools as best as possible
- Eventually have both client and server builds available for Linux
- Hopefully have a Steam store page and ultimately
- Never go back to Neotokyo.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.