Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The TSDZ2 Flexible OpenSource firmware/embedded software controls the Ebike Tongsheng TSDZ2 mid drive motor (runs inside the TSDZ2 electronic board) and the motor runs more efficient (making it stronger and uses less battery energy), the ebike will be also more responsive, fast and agile.
This firmware is being developed for free by the community of users, where some of this developers work professionally developing this type of technology for very well known companies.
According to the feedback of the users:
- the TSDZ2 now feels more like the Bosch motor
- the motor is more efficient, stronger, it's feel like I have a new motor
- the bike feels very responsive and is very fast and agile whenever you need it to
- the info which is shown on LCD makes the total package way better
- this is GOLD. I still have a smile on my face
See the more users feedback here: Why should you use the Flexible OpenSource firmware on your TSDZ2
See here the TSDZ2 and KT LCD3 advanced features and the options to configure them:
- How to install the Flexible OpenSource firmware
- How to install brake sensors (optional but recommended)
- How to install motor temperature sensor (optional but recommended)