Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
WANT TO HELP? CLICK THE ★ (STAR LOGO) in the Upper-Right!
- 📂 [Click Here] - Google G-Suite (Unlimited Hard Drive Space & Storage)
- 📂 [Click Here] - Top Performance NewsHost! - Blitz Members Receive a 58% Discount
http://pgblitz.wiki or http://wiki.pgblitz.com | Discord ( !wiki )Shortcut - |
Table of Contents
- PG YouTube
- Project Statement
- Functional Use
- Recommended Reading
- Having Issues?
1. PG YouTube
PGBlitz Introduction Video
PGBlitz Installation Video
[Click Here] for installation instructions to start the process
2. Project Statement
Manage PGBlitz - AnyTime, Anywhere!
Project Statement: PGBlitz is an all-in-one media solution that deploys a Media Server through the use of your Local HD or Google Drive; serving as unlimited back-end storage. PGBlitz utilizes Ansible and Docker to streamline your Media Server while deploying multiple tools for your Server Operations.
3. Functional Use
- Deploys multiple programs/apps and functional within 10 - 30 seconds
- Deploy PGBlitz on a remote machine, local machine, VPS, or virtual machines
- Deploy PGBlitz utilizing Google's GSuite for unlimited space or through the solo or multiple HD editions
- Deploys a Reverse Proxy (Traefik) so you can obtain https:// certificates on all your containers
- Backup and Restore data through your Google Drive
- Aligns data and ports for efficiency
- Deploys with a simple installer and a GUI like interface (commands do not have to be typed out)
Dexxa: Can't believe how it easy it was to install Plex and link Plex to Google Drive, when I just knew how to install Plex on its own, I tried many ways to mount Google Drive to my Plex and couldn't get it to work, but this did it for me in minutes, I'll be using this script from now on, on all my servers, thank you.
Cyb3rGh05t: hi PGBlitz Team, just want to say thank you to the PGBlitz Team :) you did an amazing job:) Everything is really easy to set up and the interface is also very nice :) Thanks for all the hard work an all the support :) you guys rock :) .Keep up that good work. looking further for new features on PGBlitz :) thanks :)
5. Recommended Reading
In general, it's best to go down the line on the wiki on how to install PGBlitz and run through the steps, but one major goal is to provide a list of reading on some basic fundamentals; which will ensure better execution.
[Click Here] to view the list!
6. Having Issues?
[Click Here] for more information!
Well anyways... welcome to the PGBlitz! Visit our forums @ https://pgblitz.com/forums.