Learning Go Data Structures and Algorithms [Video]
This is the code repository for Learning Go Data Structures and Algorithms [Video], published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the video course from start to finish.
About the Video Course
Golang has been trending in the tech-world for the last 2 years with tremendous improvements to the language. Many developers and organizations are slowly migrating to Golang, adopting its fast, lightweight and inbuilt concurrency features. This brings the need to learn data structures and algorithms with this growing language. This video course will be your companion as it takes you through data structures and algorithms in Go, helping you get up-and-running as a confident Go programmer.
You will begin by understanding the basic Data types and Structures in Go. Moving forward, you will learn the power of linked lists and doubly linked lists in Go and then learn to implement linear data structures such as stacks and queues. Also, implement binary searches and trees and will explore sorting algorithms in detail.
From here, you will learn about graph algorithms and also be introduced to some common data structures used while working with strings. You will learn common techniques and structures used in tasks such as preprocessing, modeling, and transforming data.
By the end of this course, you would have mastered functional and reactive implementations of traditional data structures in an easy and efficient manner.
What You Will Learn
- Get an in-depth understanding of the complex AR|VR|MR landscape
- Learn to build exciting AR apps with state-of-the-art tools
- Grasp this niche technology by creating AR applications using PlayCanvas engine
- Create a festive 3D world and deploy your 1st VR app on-mobile
- Publish and deploy your applications on various hardware devices
- Create your 1st iOS app using SceneKit, a high-level 3D-graphics framework
Instructions and Navigation
To fully benefit from the coverage included in this course, you will need:
This video is for developers who would like to learn data structures and algorithms in Golang. Prior knowledge of basic Go programming would be an advantage.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- OS: GNU/Linux Distribution (ex: Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, etc.), Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Processor: Relatively modern CPU (Intel Core iX series 4th gen, AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 4GB