PatternAgents DA7280 Haptic FeatherWing with integrated ADXL345 Accelerometer
The Agent-DA7280-FeatherWing allows you to connect Adafruit Feather CPUs,
and/or Grove System Modules all at the same time, using the Arduino Integrated Development Environment. This gives you maximum flexiblity for sensor and actuator, selection and reuse.
The PatternAgents "Featherwing & Grovey Series" were designed as "Everyday Electronics", a no-frills, low cost, approach to modular embedded product design. "Featherwing & Grovey Series" boards are similar in size to most break-out-boards (BOBs), but feature a standardized stacking pinout.
- DialogSemi DA7280-00F Haptic Driver
- ADI ADXL345 Accelerometer
- FeatherWing I2C Compatible Module
- Grove I2C Compatible Module
- Integrated Current Measurement Connector
- ERM Haptic Actuator support
- LRA Haptic Actuator support
- 3.3V Operation
- Mass/Sled Mounting Holes
- 02/01/2019 : Revision 1.0.0 Release for PCB fab
Revision 1.0.0 Notes:
- Configure PWM and INT pins for variety of Feather CPUs...