Java Enterprise Examples
Main purpouse of this repository is to provide simple examples for various java enterprise (Java EE) technologies.
In folder below you will find materials and documentation about specific usage. There is Spring Boot, Dependency Injection, Mockito, Testing, Web Services, Schedulers, Security, Database and Encription.
Every example contain README.md where you can find instruction how to compile and run project in your local environment. For building project you need to use maven - most of time. Also there will be included interesting link to documentation and resources, which can help you understand the subject.
For more information about java enterprise technology check Wiki!
See also developer laws: https://github.com/dwmkerr/hacker-laws
And have fun! =)
Context and dependency
Injecting objects or managing dependency by container
- Testing with Mockito (Unit tests) - Mockito example
- Database persistance layer - Persistance example
- RSA, Diffie Hellman Key Exchange - Encryption examples
- REST Web Services - RestEasy example
- Security of application - Shiro example // Not yet completed
Jobs and schedulers
- Jobs and Cron - Quartz Scheduler example // Not yet completed
Reports and export format
- Reports and PDF - Jasper example // Not yet completed
There are also alternative way with spring - check spring boot demo here: Spring Boot