Java Enterprise Examples
Main purpose of this repository is to provide simple examples for various java, enterprise technologies and concepts. Some of this examples need still some polish but most of them should be working and good source for understanding how the technology works.
Each folder contain README.md where are instruction how to compile and run specific example. For building project you need to use Maven.
For more about java enterprise technology check Wiki!
Developer laws: https://github.com/dwmkerr/hacker-laws
Context and dependency
Injecting objects or managing dependency by container
- Testing with Mockito (Unit tests) - Mockito example
- Database persistance layer - Persistance example
- RSA, Diffie Hellman Key Exchange - Encryption examples
- REST Web Services - RestEasy example
- Security of application - Shiro example // Not yet completed
Jobs and schedulers
- Jobs and Cron - Quartz Scheduler example // Not yet completed
Reports and export format
- Reports and PDF - Jasper example // Not yet completed
There are also alternative way with spring - check spring boot demo here: Spring Boot