SkyFire is a MMORPG Framework based mostly on C++.
SkyFireEMU is a MMORPG Framework based mostly on C++. It is completely open-source, and is community supported. It is derived from CactusEmu, TrinityCore, and MaNGOS, the Massive Network Game Object Servers, and is based on the code of there projects with extensive changes over time to optimize, improve and cleanup the code base at the same time as improving the in game mechanics and functionality.
It is completely open source; community involvement is highly encouraged.
If you wish to contribute ideas or code please visit our site linked below or make pull requests to our Github repository.
For further information on the SkyFire project, please visit our project website at projectskyfire.org.
Supported Client Version
MoP 5.4.8 Build 18414
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS: x86_32, x86_64
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS: x86_32, x86_64
- Debian GNU/Linux 10: x86_32, x86_64
- Windows / Windows Server:
- Windows 10: x86_64
- Windows 8.1: x86_64
- Windows 2016 Server: x86_64
- Windows 2012 Server R2: x86_64
- Processor with SSE2 support
- ACE = 6.4.5 (Linux only)
- MySQL = 8.0 (Windows / Linux)
- CMake = 3.20.2/3.16.3 (Windows / Linux)
- OpenSSL = 1.1.1 (Windows / Linux)
- GCC = 9.2.1 (Linux only)
- MS Visual Studio = 16 (2019) (Windows only)
Detailed installation guides are available in the wiki for
Please use the search function before you report issues. SkyFire Issue Tracker.
Fixes are submitted as pull requests via Github.
License: GPL 3.0
Read file COPYING
Authors & Contributors
Read file THANKS