The environment provides a graphical user interface for simulating different model types (currently Functional Mockup Units, Modelica Models and SimulationX Models), plotting result variables and applying simulation result analysis tools like Fast Fourier Transform. Additionally advanced tools for linear system analysis are provided that can be applied to the automatically linearized models. The modular concept of the software enables easy development of further plugins for both simulation and analysis.
- Pfeiffer A., Hellerer M., Hartweg S., Otter M. and Reiner M.: PySimulator – A Simulation and Analysis Environment in Python with Plugin Infrastructure. In: Proceedings of 9th International Modelica Conference, Munich, Germany, Sept. 2012.
- Ganeson A. K., Fritzson P., Rogovchenko O., Asghar A., Sjölund M. and Pfeiffer A.: An OpenModelica Python Interface and its use in PySimulator. In: Proceedings of 9th International Modelica Conference, Munich, Germany, Sept. 2012.
- Pfeiffer A., Hellerer M., Hartweg S., Otter M., Reiner M. and Tobolar J.: System Analysis and Applications with PySimulator. Invited talk at 7th MODPROD Workshop on Model-Based Product Development, Linköping, Sweden, Feb. 2013.
- Linux (OpenModelica, FMU, and plotting works; other simulators do not work)
- Other platforms have not been tested
- Start "Install PySimulator.bat". This batch file installs the 32 Bit Python(x,y) and all other necessary packages.
- Run PySimulator by clicking on the desktop icon after the installation.
- Further information about the installation can be found in the wiki.
- Version 0.62 (2016-12-05):
- Import of FMUs according to FMI 2.0 for Model Exchange and Co-Simulation
- Simulator plugin for Wolfram SystemModeler
- Simulator plugin SimulationX: Fixed support for SimulationX 3.7
- Simulator plugin SimulationX: Added support for SimulationX 3.8
- Version 0.61 (2014-03-07) for 10th Modelica Conference 2014:
- Added Simulator plugin SimulationX
- Added Simulator plugin OpenModelica
- Bug fixes
- Version 0.6 (2014-02-03):
- New plugin for comparing result files (Testing plugin)
- Simulation of lists of models (Testing plugin)
- Improved simulator plugin interfaces
- FMUSimulator including JModelica.org's Assimulo
- Introduction of a working directory
- Version 0.5 (2012-09-03):
- Initial version including plugins for Dymola and FMU simulator