Command line utility for Shells Developers of our CloudShell platform. It helps in creating a new shell based on a template, build an installable shell package and install a shell into your CloudShell instance.
Why use ShellFoundry?
- To show list of available shell templates
- To create a new shell based on an existing template
- To generate Python classes based on your data model, either XML or TOSCA YAML
- To package a shell
- To create set of dependencies for offline usage
- To import a shell into your CloudShell
- To publish a shell on Quali Community
$ python -m pip install shellfoundry
$ shellfoundry new nutshell
For detailed usage information refer to this guide
Troubleshooting and Help
All your contributions are welcomed and encouraged. We've compiled detailed information about:
Development of ShellFoundry would not have been possible without the open source libraries it depends on: