- First v6 Beta release. A few minor fixes to start with.
- Changed to take container/subtitle type compatibility into account when choosing multiple subtitles via the picker.
- Added support for preserving an audio track's name during encoding. We now show the name in the track list in the main window.
- Removed the advanced option to edit the audio track name; now it is always visible.
- Removed some unused resources.
- Fixed the (none) placeholder text not appearing when max width/height is not set.
- Fixed missing DRC label.
- Fixed a problem where the pause and stop buttons could get disabled at the end of an queue with simultaneous encodes.
- Fixed crash on trying to apply current preset to queue when the only items in queue are encoding.