Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This release includes a major migration of the project in order to support Xcode 8.
Many of the internal dependencies have been updated and Travis-CI builds are finally fully operational again.
Also, this release includes a major bug fix related to iOS 10.x:
- #2449: Use explicit
iOS 5related code in
- Increased deployment target to
OS X 10.9on both project and test apps
- Updated rakefile: fixed
Allowed warnings on
pod lib lint(due to
AFNetworkingreachability issue with
- Fixed headers not found issue with
RKHTTPUtilitiesinto Network directory
- Updated example projects pod files
AFNetworkingdependency from podspec
- Renamed all
AFRKto be able to install any version of
This is a maintenance release focused on continued bug fixed and improvements.
This release focuses on some major performance improvements contributed by @carllindberg, as well as enforcing stricter compliance with CoreData's thread confinement model.
This release also sees the minimum supported iOS version being increased to
This is a small maintenance update that focuses on several crucial improvements to core RestKit functionality, in addition to incremental improvements on the modularization front. The RestKit Core team welcomes Valerio Mazzeo, who was the driving force behind this release.
- Fix equivalence tests for request and response descriptors Alex Leigh
- Provide a single entry point for retrieving the fetch requests from the fetch request blocks Valerio Mazzeo #1995
- Implemented indexing on NSArray of NSString and NSNumber Valerio Mazzeo
- Allow for the Testing and CoreData subspecs without the Search subspec Samuel E. Giddins #1987
- Extended RKObjectMappingMatcher capabilities with a RKKeyPathClassObjectMappingMatcher class Valerio Mazzeo
This is a maintenance release that brings incremental updates to modularization and various facets of the RestKit architecture.
- Honor passed in sqlite options when creating persistent store
- Make more functions work in
.mmfiles Romain Criton
- Fix RKMappingOperation skipping validation when data source tells it to set unchanged values Coneko
- Prefer the use RKAttributeMapping value transformers if provided Kamil Kocemba
RKObjectMapping. sourceToDestintationKeyTransformationBlockIan G
RestKit.himportable with stand-alone subspecs Samuel Giddins
- Add rudimentary dynamic mapping equivalence Jason Peebles
- Switch to a vendored SOCKit version for manual installation
- Memoization of
RKResponseDescriptor's path matcher Karl Gluck
- Removed hidden
Supportdependency upon AFNetworking