Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to RetroShare's Wiki, the reference documentation and tips on RetroShare.
Articles under the GNU General Public License only.
- What is RetroShare?
- RetroShare is available on several OS
- Get started
- Compile RetroShare Yourself
- Support / Get Help
- Tips and Tricks
- More Information
- How to Help the Project
- Developers' Corner
- External links
What is RetroShare?
RetroShare is a decentralized, private and secure commmunication and sharing platform. RetroShare provides filesharing, chat, messages, forums and channels.
- Main article: What is RetroShare?
RetroShare is available on several OS
- The latest list is on: http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/downloads.html
Compile It Yourself
Plugins in SRC Package
Support / Get Help
Tips and Tricks
- Integration with Unity (Ubuntu Natty) (previous wiki)
- RetroShare Through Tor (previous wiki). Alternatively: RetroShare/retroshare-tor-documentation
- Extra plugins (previous wiki)
How to Help the Project
In this section, you can find how you can help and participate in the RetroShare project, you being a programmer or not.
- Help RetroShare (previous wiki)
- Report Bugs
- "Contribute and help the RetroShare project" topic, on the official forum
RetroShare Team is also a development community that you can join. You can help RetroShare by developing, doing artwork, doing translations ...
- Developer's Corner (previous wiki) contains various information relevant to development: Howtos, work in progress, ...
- http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/wiki/ - Previous official RetroShare wiki (updated until 2015, will have to be moved here)
- http://retroshare.org - RetroShare main web site
- https://retroshareteam.wordpress.com/ - RetroShare developer blog
- http://retroshare.wikidot.com - Unofficial wiki