Following content kept here just in case we want to recover something useful
Articles under the GNU General Public License only.
- What is RetroShare?
- RetroShare is available on several OS
- Get started
- Compile RetroShare Yourself
- Support / Get Help
- Tips and Tricks
- More Information
- How to Help the Project
- Developers' Corner
- External links
What is RetroShare?
RetroShare is a decentralized, private and secure commmunication and sharing platform. RetroShare provides filesharing, chat, messages, forums and channels.
- Main article: What is RetroShare?
RetroShare is available on several OS
- The latest list is on: http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/downloads.html
Compile It Yourself
Plugins in SRC Package
Support / Get Help
Tips and Tricks
- Integration with Unity (Ubuntu Natty) (previous wiki)
- RetroShare Through Tor (previous wiki). Alternatively: RetroShare/retroshare-tor-documentation
- Extra plugins (previous wiki)
How to Help the Project
In this section, you can find how you can help and participate in the RetroShare project, you being a programmer or not.
- Help RetroShare (previous wiki)
- Report Bugs
- "Contribute and help the RetroShare project" topic, on the official forum
RetroShare Team is also a development community that you can join. You can help RetroShare by developing, doing artwork, doing translations ...
- Developer's Corner (previous wiki) contains various information relevant to development: Howtos, work in progress, ...
- http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/wiki/ - Previous official RetroShare wiki (updated until 2015, will have to be moved here)
- http://retroshare.net - RetroShare main web site
- https://retroshareteam.wordpress.com/ - RetroShare developer blog
- http://retroshare.wikidot.com - Unofficial wiki