[UserScript] Steam Web Integration
Integrate your personal Steam information on the web, at your convenience!
- Checks web pages for links or images of steam games or DLC
- Displays informative icons next to the link or image
- Shows tooltips with additional information (on icon hover)
- Information includes:
- Type (game, DLC or package)
- Ownership on Steam
- Wishlisted on Steam
- Followed on Steam
- Ignored on Steam
- Delisted/removed from Steam
- Limited on Steam (low confidence metric)
- Steam Trading Cards
- Game bundle history
- Caching of data
- Support for dynamically changing web content
- Context menu options
- Highly configurable (here)
- Userscript manager, such as Tampermonkey (recommended)
How do I change the settings?
How can I blacklist a domain?
Why are the ownership/wishlist icons not working or incorrect?
Make sure you are logged in to steam with the right account in your web browser and visit this page and refresh until you can see all your data is loaded (you will see this if it is not loaded). If that does not work, try factory reset.
Why doesn't it work for me?
Can I suggest a feature?
Yes, absolutely! Post it here.
Can I contribute to the project?
Even better! Submit your Pull Requests here.
My question isn't listed?
Later versions can be found here
- Added support for trading cards icon.
- Added support for games that were removed or delisted on Steam.
- Implemented caching of data and added support for dynamically generated content.
- Prevented alerts from showing when in incognito mode
- Added support for agecheck links
- Initial release