Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Webcharts v1.11.6 tweaks the histogram binning algorithm by using the domain specified in the settings instead of the extent of the values. Using the specified domain rather than the extent of the values makes comparisons between the full set of data and a subset more straightforward.
Webcharts v1.11.4 addresses these issues:
clip-pathattribute of all data marks now defaults to the chart's
- when the user specifies values for a subsetter, those values will be presented in the same order in the dropdown
- the logic behind the All option in subsetters has been modified to prevent issues in the edge case where All appears in the data
- added additional test pages
Remove css font import for open sans. Users can add the following line of css to import open sans for their project if desired:
Webcharts v1.11.1 resolves a couple bugs introduced in v1.11.0 but more importantly improves the performance of rendering tables as well as adding a setting that controls whether ...controls redraw associated charts and tables. A full list of resolved issues can be found here.
Webcharts v1.11.0 addresses a number of minor issues including:
- Adding a table preprocess callback.
- Preventing a zero-range axis.
- Binding the table object to the DOM.
- Printing the legend for a series of small multiples in their containing element.
- Improving table performance.
webcharts v1.10.0 makes the
controls objects more transparent from the perspective of the DOM by binding them to their associated DOM nodes, i.e.
controls.wrap. Charts and controls can now be accessed and destroyed from the DOM.
marks property of the
chart object now exposes new mark-specific data, such as mark group IDs, mark configuration, a d3 selection the mark SVG container, and a d3 selection of the individual marks' grouping elements. Rather than selecting the SVG then selecting the desired marks the selection is already in place in the each item of the
A full list of resolved issues is available here.
table object has been completely refactored with many new configurable features including search, sort, pagination and data export. For more details see: