Plot oscilloscope trace results generated from Analog Devices ADALM2000 Advanced Learning Module CSV export files
- Insure the following libraries are available: matplotlib, numpy, pandas, sys, os, time, re, glob, and scipy (when using M2KCustomPlotFFT or M2KCustomePlotButter)
- To generate CSV files you will need ADALM2000 hardware and Scopy multi-functional software toolset for signal analysis.
- Save a csv export file from Scopy Oscilliscope tool, the open-source program used with the ADALM2000 hardware.
- Review custom scripts available if desired (FFT or Buttworth Filters), default is to ignore these.
- Generate a CSV file from Scopy software tool, or use the ones supplied with this distribution under TestData folder.
- Launch main script M2KScopePlot.py to run program: 4-a) From terminal (such as Anaconda Prompt or IDLE): "python M2KScopePlot.py" 4-b) From IDE (such as PyCharm or Spyder): execute M2KScopePlot.py
- Python 3.6 on Microsoft Windows 10
- Python 3.7 on Ubuntu Linux 18.10 (cosmic)