Welcome to the public documentation of PegelAlarm REST services!
The PegelAlarm REST API provides programmatic access to read, write, ... PegelAlarm data. For questions or a free test-account contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First steps - Needed!
- Download water data
- Download current water data of one or more stations
- Download historic water data of one station
- Download predicted water data of one station
- Register for flood warning text messages (SMS, Email,..) for a specific region
- Create, read, update or delete a warning region
- Register your phone number or email address to a region
Provide your data to PegelAlarm
- Use our REST-API to push data directly to our backend servers
Embed PegelAlarm widgets into your website
- Lists, charts and images
Data retrieval is free for the time of software development and integration work. After that, our prices depend on
- your pricing strategy and
- the number of users you provide PegelAlarm data to and
- the data request frequency.