Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add CORS header and preflight response in case of a JWT token auth request, so that JWT authentication works with CORS.
- Allow SnAdmin install packages to be executed multiple times (depends on the decision of the package creator).
- It is possible to create and execute packages that contain the hyphen (-) character in their name.
- The Open in Office feature works regardless of the file extension casing (e.g. .xlsx/.XLSX).
- Content type header is added correctly to the response, even if the content path casing is incorrect in the request.
- OData parameter inlinecount=allpages results in executing a Lucene query (compile to SQL is not allowed in this case so that a correct full count is served to the client).
- Add missing fieldsetting content types to aid list field management on content lists.
- Allowed child type logic works even if there is a missing content type in the list.
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet ECM from NuGet article.
Upgrade from previous versions
If you installed a previous version, please export your custom content before you get the new version:
- export your custom content from the Content Repository (using the export SnAdmin tool)
- upgrade the NuGet package in Visual Studio (from v7.0.0 beta2 to beta3). Make sure you let nuget overwrite your local files with the new ones from the package.
- please remove/cleanup generated package folder(s) from your web\Admin\tools folder: most importantly install-services, so that the new package zip is extracted when you install the component again.
- reinstall the whole Services component. This is a clean install that creates a new db. If you want to use the same db name, use the ForcedReinstall:true switch when installing.
- import your custom data
There is no in-place upgrade for this version, the new dlls would not work with the old database.