Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
There are bug fixes and new features as well in this release, please take a look at the following list of changes.
This release does not require an upgrade patch if you already have the previous version installed: it is enough to update the packages in Visual Studio.
- The infinite Children expand issue has been fixed.
- ReindexBinaries task (used during upgrading from sensenet 6) threw an exception in tests.
- Content property changed notification: when a contenthandler property is changed, we need to reset the content field value to let indexing use the most recent value. Because of this bug developers needed to reload content objects in some cases after a save operation.
- we extended the built-in OAuth identity with an avatar image so that external providers may import a profile image for the user.
Package changes to support .Net Standard
- removed Entity Framework 6 hard reference: this will let us convert our libraries to .Net Standard later. In the default package there is still an EF6 soft dependency (because of the security component) but that will be also replaced later with the already published EF Core data provider for the security component.
- removed Ionic.Zip dependency from sensenet to rely on the built-in .Net compression API.
- removed System.Web.Caching dependency. This may cause a breaking change in your project if you used the cache dependency API in sensenet. Do not worry, the upgrade is straightforward and very few projects are actually affected.
To get started please follow the instructions in the Install sensenet from NuGet article.