This repository contains the embedded driver sources for Sensirion's SGP product line.
Clone this repository
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Sensirion/embedded-sgp.git
- embedded-common (submodule repository for common embedded driver stuff)
- sgp30 (SGP30 driver related)
- sgpc3 (SGPC3 driver related)
- sgp-common (SGPxx related)
This will create a release folder with the necessary driver files in it, including a Makefile. That way, you have just ONE folder with all the sources ready to build your driver for your platform.
Files to adjust (from embedded-common)
You only need to touch the following files:
sensirion_arch_config.h(architecture specifics, you need to specify the integer sizes)
and depending on your i2c implementation one of the following:
sensirion_hw_i2c_implementation.c(functions for hardware i2c communication if your platform supports that)
sensirion_sw_i2c_implementation.c(functions for software i2c communication via GPIOs)
Building the driver
- Step into your desired directory (e.g.: release/sgp30)
- Adjust sensirion_arch_config.h if you don't have the
<stdint.h>header file available
- Implement necessary functions in one of the
Please check the embedded-common repository for further information and sample implementations.