Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
To speed up the evaluation of DeepCamera platform, SharpAI Dev Team developed an Application to use Android Camera instead of surveillance camera, remove hardware dependency will speed up the evaluation procedure for developers.
There would be some issues caused by Camera quality on the device, it always has better result if replace Android camera to surveillance camera but still, our Android AI camera is state-of-the-art production leveraging AutoML for Edge devices.
Following is what you need to do:
- Install DeepCamera AI monitor on Android. https://github.com/SharpAI/DeepCamera/releases/download/v1.2.1/DeepCamera_03282019.apk
- Install mobile app to receive notification, name/labelling people(Beta test)
- After system setup, if the camera preview doesn't show up, you just need restart the application.
- No online status on devices list, deployment estimation will not work, label and recognition functions will work as normal.
- If system setup error, need clear the data of application and install again.
1.2 To log post2 API.
1.1 Update README.md