GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account
Essentially new clients will now pass their expected protocol version via the Query String to the server. If the server does not get a version number it will default to 1.2. Otherwise it will return 1.3. This way the client will be able to determine if it supports a valid protocol version.
Finished server side changes for protocol resolution
- Supports ranges for server protocols
- Also allows replacement of protocol resolver
Updated protocol in JS client
- Also added the feature to pass the clientProtocol in the negotiation request
Updated protocol in C# client
Added tests to verify protocol handling on the server
- Includes JS, C# Client, and Server
- Had to add a little bit of extensibility to the test utilities for JS to allow overriding of the WrapConnectionStart functionality
@NTaylorMullen isn't this done?
Just marked it correctly
verified without querystring and with querystring for different values