This is a Snowflake plugin that wraps the Dolphin Wii/Gamecube emulator on Windows for Snowflake.
Currently targets 5.0-RC, expects
firstname.lastname@example.org. May work for Dolphin 4 as well.
Flags to implement
Out of all the settings in Dolphin, Snowflake will only expose the following settings. This is to ensure ease of use; any other settings that are critical for the game to run will have been set using Dolphin's GameINIs.
- Aspect Ratio (Auto/4:3/16:9/Stretch to Window)
- Anisotropic Filtering
- Video Backend Selector
- Internal Resolution Selector
- HLE/LLE/Threaded LLE Audio
- Fullscreen/borderless/window toggle
- Show FPS Counter
- Enable Per Pixel Lighting
- Antialiasing level (None/2x MSAA/4x MSAA/8x MSAA/4x SSAA)
- Anisotropic Filtering (1x/2x/4x/8x/16x)
- Crop Black Bars
- CPU Overclock
- Shader (Post/Processing)
- External Framebuffer Mode (Disabled/Real/Virtual)