|Travis CI (Linux Build and Integration Tests)|
|AppVeyor CI (Windows Build and Deployment)||Download|
SonarQube C++ Community plugin
SonarQube is an open platform to manage code quality. This plugin adds C++ support to this platform.
This plugin is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Setup a SonarQube instance
- Install the plugin (see Installation)
- Run an analysis (see Running the analysis)
- Latest release
- Issue Tracker
- Continuous Integration Unix
- Continuous Integration Windows
- Sample project
That's not the only choice when you are looking for C++ support in SonarQube there is also
- the commercial C/C++ plugin from SonarSource.
- the commercial C/C++ plugin from CppDepend
- the Coverity plugin
Choose whatever fits your needs.
Subscribe our release feed