GitHub Dark in userscript form, with a settings panel
This script loads and applies the GitHub Dark
- An options panel allows you to change settings on-the-fly without the need to reinstall.
- Adds a code wrap toggle button to every code block.
- Adds a monospace font toggle to comment textareas.
- Adds a diff file view toggle to collapse or expand blocks.
- Make sure to install a userscript engine like Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey or compatible.
- Install the script.
- Open GitHub Dark setting panel
- Click on avatar & choose "GitHub Dark Settings", or
- Press g, then 0 (zero) within one second of each other.
- Toggle GitHub Dark style
- Use the "Enable GitHub-Dark" checkbox within the settings panel, or
- Press g, then - (minus sign) within one second of each other.
- For more details on other settings, see the Home wiki page.
- These toggles are included with the GitHub Dark script.
- Learn how to use the toggle buttons from the Toggles wiki page.
- There is no need to install these toggle scripts separately unless you do not want to use the GitHub Dark Script; to install, click the link below: