HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
Test::More is the most popular library for writing tests in Perl.
use Test::More tests => 1; is( 1 + 1, 2, "one plus one is two" );
test-more contains four libraries.
Test::Tutorial - Let us take you by the hand and walk through writing your first tests in Perl. Testing is not hard, and it's just like writing any other program.
Test::Simple - A gentle introduction to writing tests in Perl using the single most powerful testing function, ok().
Test::More - Upward compatible with Test::Simple, Test::More provides most of the testing functions you will need. This is your Perl testing bread and butter.
Test::Builder - When Test::More doesn't do it, write your own test functions using Test::Builder!
(test-more is also known as Test-Simple)
- Please read our preferred workflow for information about how we like to use Git and Github.
- Have a look at some easy tasks.
- If you're new to Perl and CPAN development, we have help for how to work on a Perl module.
- You started work in master and find you want to move it to a branch?
- Testing a test library has some special rules.