Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Swapped top and bottom screens
- Added touch functionality for scrolling in the file browsers
- Added SmileBASIC font
Fixed a bug regarding waiting for user input
Fixed a bug in the numpad and added smooth scrolling
Detect EU systems and use the appropriate titleid
Fix titleid for EU
- Version number displayed
- Removed shop thing that nobody used
- Added ability to create folders and delete files/folders
- Holding L or R in the keyboard holds shift
More interactive and efficient when copying a file that doesn't start with T or B to SmileBASIC.
Changed online protocol a little.
- Updated version of lpp3ds that supports the necessary extdata functions out of the box
- Circle pad support
- Highlights files differently than folders
- Touchscreen keyboard and numpad
- New copy option that injects both the main file header and the secondary DAT header, with inputs from the user
Redid copy options and made it into a menu with detailed descriptions of the copy options.
Minor adjustments to the log on the bottom screen.
Online distribution service. Press X to open up the shop. There is no upload service, rather all files must be added manually by me, so I can control the content on the server. Only intended to be used in certain situations; the SmileBASIC official servers are good enough for most uses.