Interactive procedural skies and particle systems. Run it in the browser here.
This extends the code used in my Ludum Dare 33 entry, Otherworldly Stars.
Use the controls in the top right of the screen to modify the shader and particle system and create your own skies.
This project is written in Haxe and uses:
- three.js for rendering.
- Yaroslav Sivakov's three.js externs.
- The sky shader is based on this three.js demo.
- Luke Moody's ShaderParticleEngine particle engine and editor for three.js.
- dataart's dat.gui debug UI library.
- At time of writing this is broken on IE due to the dat.gui debug UI library not working on IE.