ProBuilder in the matrix.
Super Quick Start
- Download the EditorVR version of Unity 5.6
- Download the EditorVR 0.0.6 Unity package
- Download ProBuilderVR.unitypackage
- Open new project in EditorVR Unity
- Import EditorVR.unitypackage
- Import SteamVR (or Oculus) from Asset Store
- Import ProBuilderVR-0.0.2.unitypackage
Windows > EditorVR
Installing from Git - Quick Start
Theses steps are only necessary if you're interested in keeping up to date with the day to day changes of ProBuilderVR.
If you're only interested in releases, follow the Super Quick Start steps.
- Install git lfs
- Clone repository
git clone https://github.com/procore3d/probuilder-vr.git
- Navigate to
probuilder-vr/Assets(open Terminal / Git bash / etc,
- Clone EditorVR
git lfs clone --recursive -b development https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/EditorVR
- Download and import SteamVR from Asset Store
Nothing is working!
Like, nothing nothing? Try asking about that over at the Unity EditorVR forum.
ProBuilderVR specifically isn't working!
Please open an Issue on Github explaining the problem in as much detail as possible.
I Have a Suggestion / Complaint
Suggestions, comments, high fives, etc are welcome over at our forum.