Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Vaa3D Test Dataset 1
- 3D image of an adult fruit fly brain - 3D tif format (need to be unzipped first on Windows, and can be directly opened for Mac and Linux)
- 3D image stack of late embryonic fruit fly nervous system - 3D tif format
- 3D fruitfly brain compartments and surface mesh generation example - 3D tif format
- 3D straightened C. elegans - 3D raw format (Vaa3D's raw, can be converted/saved-as to 3D tif stack)
- 3D point cloud representing segmented nuclei of the above C. elegans stack - apo format, good for test the point cloud display, annotation, and editing
- 3D reconstructed neuron 1 - swc format, test for neuron display, editing, etc.
- 3D reconstructed neuron 2 - swc format, test for neuron display, editing, etc.
- 3D Human brain (MR) merged from ITK example - 3D tif stack, best for testing the alpha-blending function
- Neuron tracing test image 1 - 3D tif format along with pre-generated marker file, and an instruction of neuron tracing using Vaa3D-Neuron 1.0
- 5D (x-y-z-c-t) image series data visualization - A series of image-stacks, each corresponding to a time point. Can be loaded using the Vaa3D "Import" function.
- Image fusion and atlas viewer example: 20 fly brains.