Grey-Infection (Codename: White & World)
(© Undead Code Studios 2011)
2D Puzzle-Platformer Adventure game for Xbox Live Indie Games.
- 2010 - 2011
My first professional game developed in a game studio (the extint Undead Code Studios). A 2D Puzzle-Platformer Adventure, based on White & World, a Game Jam project in which some members of the team worked, and that you can found in my portfolio.
The game mechanic basically is destroy the enemies, in the correct order, to create or destroy parts of the level, to reach the exit point. The exit point can only be enable when the all enemies are eliminated.
The game was developed using an own XNA based game engine, TLSA.Engine, a newer version of my old game engine TLSA Engine (based on Visual Basic 6.0 and dx_lib32, an own game framework).
- The comment lines in code are in spanish.
- The game assets, except the grey scale shader, are not included with the sources.
- The sources maybe not compile for Windows platform or some functionality not running properly (the code is develop only for XBox360).
- You can open the project with Visual Studio 2012 or 2013 and XNA 4.0 following this steps (ES): http://visualstudioex3.com/blog/gamedev/programacion/como-instalar-xna-4-0-en-visual-studio-2013-sin-instalar-visual-studio-2010-o-windows-phone-sdk-7-1/
- Grey Infection: http://portfolio.visualstudioex3.com/2011/09/19/greyinfection/
- TLSA.Engine (Grey Infection version): https://github.com/VisualStudioEX3/TLSA.Engine
- White & World: http://portfolio.visualstudioex3.com/2010/07/31/white-and-world/