Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Another release right after the other one!
- Removed the old account selection and replaced it with the switch's user selection applet!
- Fixed icon rendering on the hbmenu
- Made some animations prettier and cleaned up the UI a bit
- Fixed cancellation of batch backups still showing the keyboard
- Fixed some applet related memory leaks / corruptions that may have crashed other homebrew when launched afterwards
- Config developers: Added a comment widget that can display any text inside the editor
- Switched from using L and R to ZL and ZR for batch backups and editable-only titles in the menu
After over 2 months there's finally a new release of EdiZon! This time featuring the following additions:
- Naming of backups using the Switch's software keyboard!
- Editing values by entering the value with the keyboard!
- New beautiful icon by @bernv3
- Less biased SX OS warning message and fix for the false positive on ReiNX2.0
- New libnx 2.0.0 rendering code
- Fixed weird menu scrolling bug when less than 10 titles were displayed
- Fixed the laggy menu
- Easier to understand error messages
- String Widgets! A widget that lets you enter text with the keyboard
- Dummy values that allow you to make runtime adjustments and send data over to the script without modifying the save file itself
- Support for different files in the same game. All of them get their own config values.
- Read the Wiki for more information!
Mostly a bug fix release.
- Compiled with libnx 1.5.0 which fixes timestamps being
31121969_235959when the switch hasn't been connected to the internet before and the timestamps being in UTC
- Fixed visual glitch when pressing the L button while selecting an account
- Fixed some more of the menu lag
useInsteadfrom creating an infinite loop and freezing EdiZon
- Added a warning message for SX OS users since it still causes issues
- Cleaned up the code base and removed some more unnecessary debug prints
- Added all the lastest configs and scripts
Finally after almost a month there's a new version of EdiZon. Version 1.5.0 brings you batch backups and a lot more! Special thanks to @trueicecold for implementing most of these features!
- You can now backup all saves of a single game or the saves of all games and users at once from the title select screen. Thanks to @trueicecold for this feature
- Added editable-only mode which hides all games except the ones you can edit using the builtin save editor. Again thanks to @trueicecold for this.
- Added scrolling multipliers to the value widgets. Like that you can scroll in steps of 1, 10, 100, 1000 and 10000.
- Added a step size setting to the configs that acts as a multiplier for the multipliers.
- From now on ALL configs get shown immediately without the need to approve them first. However, they get overlayed with a big "BETA" label so you can see that they might not work yet.
- Added support for shared fonts. This makes the whole UI a lot prettier and makes the .nro a bit smaller. Thanks to @AnalogMan151
- Updated Lua to the latest version 5.3.5
- Cleaned up the entire UI
- Fixed a lot of lag everywhere
- Fixed issues with huge save files causing Lua to fail
- Fixed issue with the latest libnx
- Refactored and cleaned up a lot of code and got rid of many many memory leaks
- Fixed equations. They should work A LOT better now
Also, as you might have noticed, @thomasnet-mc has left the project since he hasn't worked on it a lot anymore lately and moved on to different things. Thanks a lot to you though for everything you did to the project! <3
This is mostly a bug fix and behind the scenes release which will make a lot of things easier or possible for config developers
Please update ALL you configs and scripts! They won't work anymore with this version!
- Lua now supports 64 bit numbers
- Full unsigned and signed 32 bit numbers can now be used as min/max value
- Fixed crash when no save files or games are on the system
- Configs can now have different offsets based on what game version is installed
- Fixed value widget increment/decrement acceleration
- Added equations which get applied before displaying it or before saving it to the file
- Added config file redirection (Useful for games with different titleIDs for different regions)
This release supports save files which are UTF-16 and UTF-8 encoded!
- Savefiles encoded in UTF-8 and UTF-16 can now get parsed by the editor
- Implemented multithreading so animations look a lot smoother now!
- If some animations are too fast, please tell me
- Since the devkit recently fixed exceptions, EdiZon isn't crashing anymore when loading a faulty config file.
- Also added a message which gets displayed in this case
This is the last release before my holidays so there will probably be no or just very few releases during the next three weeks. I'll probably won't just vanish though and still lurk around on GBATemp or on the Discord from time to time :)
This is again just a hotfix release with some small little additions though
- Fully fixed that extra byte being added to binary save files. I'm so stupid...
- Categories are scrollable now! No more categories going off-screen :)
- Added a "Checking for updates" dialog when pressing - , so the switch doesn't just freeze up
- The position of the cursor in the title select screen now remembers its position when entering and exiting the editor
- Save files you can edit now display in the correct order once again
- Button icons are drawn a bit higher up now
- DEVELOPERS ONLY: People who want to debug EdiZon or the Editor Scripts but don't want to connect their Switch to a WiFi network can now create a file called
/EdiZonfolder. This will redirect all STDOUT and STDERR to that log file.
- Updated all configs and scripts to the latest version
This version should fix save file corruption when editing for example Mario Tennis Acre plus some more small fixes
- Fixed the bug that an extra zero byte gets added at the end of a binary save file
- Backed up save files are now displayed in reverse order which makes them display from latest to oldest.
- Fixed regex file paths only showing exactly one save file, even if there are multiples.
- Updated all configs and scripts to the latest version
This release brings automatic updating features for all configs and scripts and even EdiZon itself!
- Added automatic update feature for configs, scripts and EdiZon. Just press the - button in the title select screen.
- Added Regex capability to save file paths.
- Added possibility to get a string representation of a save file in the scripts.
- This shortens the load time of e.g big json save files from 5 seconds to < 0.5 seconds.
- Added a hint text to the title select screen
- Fixed LOTS of issues with the save editor crashing the switch or not displaying items correctly.
- Stability intensifies!
- Many small bug fixes and performance improvements.
- I can't remember all of them anymore.
- EdiZon's better now. Trust me.
This release brings Lua scripting support, separating of save file editing into external Lua modules, categories and much much more.
- Added support for config file parsers written in Lua. Many many thanks to @SmallJoker for spending hours to help me debug this :P
- Made the config files much more generic for the use with Lua scripts
- Added categories to the editor
- Lots of UI tweeks
- Title bars in the editor now have a color that matches their icon. Thanks to @mrasam for some help there
- Added a scrolling animation to list selectors
- Added message boxes before you apply or discard changes made in the editor
- Lots of little UI changes so EdiZon looks more like the real Switch UI
- You can now switch though your games and accounts in the editor by clicking on the icons or pressing ZL or ZR.
- Updated Super Mario Odyssey Editor Config file to support the new version
- Added a Editor Config file for Hollow Knight
- Added a Editor Script file for binary save files
- Added a Editor Script file for json save files
- Updated the Readme and the Wiki to document the new Editor Config and Editor Script files so YOU can make your own ones now!
All Editor Config and Editor Script files can now be found in this repository for download