Wolfram Client library for Python
The Wolfram Client Library provides seamless Wolfram Language integration in Python. A list of features provided by the library:
- evaluate arbitrary code on a local kernel,
- evaluate arbitrary code on Wolfram cloud, public or private,
- call deployed APIFunction,
- build Python functions on top of Wolfram Language functions,
- represent arbitrary Wolfram Language code as Python object,
- serialize Python object to Wolfram Language string InputForm,
- serialize Python object to WXF,
- extend serialization to any arbitrary Python class,
- parse WXF encoded expressions.
- Installation instructions
- Announcement Blog post
- Contributor guidelines
This project is released under the MIT licence.
The library is maintained by Wolfram Research. The code is on Github. Pull requests and suggestions are always welcomed.