Meme flavoured hide and seek gamemode! Or also like Escape Pedobear but pvp with power-ups...
By default you're playing as a hiding which need to escape from the seeker(s)
The seekers are automatically chosen by the gamemode and it should be fair enough so everyone can play as a seeker
- More seekers will spawn when there are more players!
- Can be played on any map! (Best with PropHunt or dedicated
- Stamina for the hiding!
- As a hiding you can use the playermodel you want!
- Third person mode!
- Spectator mode!
- Welding system for the hiding!
- Taunt system!
- Music player/Jukebox!
- Server owners can use the cvars and .json files to quickly configure/customize aspects of the gamemode!
- Map makers can use and place gamemode entities! Check out the FGD
- [Hiding] Clone: Clone yourself to bait the seekers or hide your clone somewhere to respawn on it later!
- [Hiding] Boost: Gives 200% stamina!
- [Hiding] Invisibility: Makes you invisible and invulnerable to the seekers!
- [Seeker] Radar: Highlights all hidings for a limited time!
- [Seeker] False Power-UP: It's a trap!
Some useful links
- Steam Workshop page
- Installation on a dedicated server
- Proxy for the server category
- Installation from Git (for developers)
- VictorienXP: The gamemode
- Wubsy: spb_school, gamemode logos and van art
- Pho3: Power-UPs icons, Xperidia's website design and logos
If you are in need of support or want to give feedback you can join the Xperidia Discord server!