______________ ______ __ / ____/ _/ __ \/ ____/__ _ ______ / /___ ________ _____ / / / // /_/ / / / _ \| |/_/ __ \/ / __ \/ ___/ _ \/ ___/ / /____/ // _, _/ /___/ __/> </ /_/ / / /_/ / / / __/ / \____/___/_/ |_|\____/\___/_/|_/ .___/_/\____/_/ \___/_/ /_/
CIRCexplorer2 is the successor of CIRCexplorer with plenty of new features to facilitate circular RNA identification and characterization.
Maintainer: Xu-Kai Ma (email@example.com)
From version 2.3.0, CIRCexplorer2 has very big changes in inputs and outputs. For new structures, please see http://circexplorer2.readthedocs.org. If you want to check the information for old versions, please see http://circexplorer2.readthedocs.io/en/2.2.7.
CIRCpedia is an integrative database, aiming to annotating alternative back-splicing and alternative splicing in circRNAs across different cell lines. Welcome to use!
- Precisely annotate circular RNAs with high accuracy, good sensitivity and low memory consumption 
- Support multiple circular RNA aligners (TopHat2/TopHat-Fusion, STAR, MapSplice, BWA and segemehl)
- De novo assemble novel circular RNA transcripts
- Characterize various of alternative (back-)splicing events of circular RNAs
- Fast identify circuar RNAs with STAR or BWA
- Support both single-read and paired-end sequencing.
Protocol: Dong R, Ma XK, Chen LL, Yang L#. Genome-Wide annotation of circRNAs and their alternative back-splicing/splicing with CIRCexplorer pipeline. Methods Mol Biol, 2019, 1870:137-149 (Book chapter)
Copyright (C) 2016-2019 YangLab. See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations (MIT).