Concrete5 for YunoHost
This package allows you to install concrete5 quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Concrete5 is a modern CMS. Features :
- SEO Tools
- User mangament
- Intuitive Editing
- Theme and Block management
- Marketing tools
- and more...
Shipped version: 8.5.2
- Official documentation: https://documentation.concrete5.org/
YunoHost specific features
LDAP and HTTP auth are not supported
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/concrete5_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.concrete5.org/
- GitHub App website: https://github.com/concrete5/concrete5
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/concrete5_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade concrete5 -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/concrete5_ynh/tree/testing --debug