Diaspora* for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Diaspora* quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Shipped version: 0.7.13.0
Before installing, you have to:
- get a dedicated domain (must install under web root like https://diaspora.example.com/ not https://example.com/diaspora/)
- get a valid SSL certificate
- Thank you for being patient as deployment time can take up to about 1 hour (raspberry pi).
- The installation directory can take up to 900MB and app start time can be take 5 minutes
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/diaspora_ynh/issues
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/diaspora_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade diaspora -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/diaspora_ynh/tree/testing --debug